With most organizations now working from home, we have created a webinar series to support your organization with securely establishing a remote working environment.
Watch our On-Demand Webinar Series now for insights on:
- Enabling Your Remote Workforce Securely [An Overview]
- What are your business requirements?
- How can IT support business continuity?
- What are the requirements for secure access?
- How can IT enable workforce collaboration?
- Which Microsoft solutions can help?
- Enabling Reliable and Secure Collaboration [Deep Dive]
- How can you enable secure collaboration for a remote workforce?
- What are the tools available for enabling remote collaboration?
- What’s the best way to configure Microsoft Teams for effective communication?
- When does it make sense to utilize SharePoint for effective collaboration?
- How can OneDrive for Business support secure collaboration?
- Endpoint Security and Management Methods [Deep Dive]
- How can you secure corporate-owned devices offsite?
- How can you enable secure access to resources on personal devices?
- When does it make sense to use Microsoft Intune?
- When does it make sense to use ConfigMgr?
- In what scenarios is EndPoint Co-Management best?
- Securely Accessing Corporate Resources [Deep Dive]
- How can organizations safeguard identity and information access?
- How can you configure multi-factor authentication (MFA) for users?
- What’s required to ensure secured authenticated access?
- What’s required for providing secure access to offsite resources?
- What are my options if I don’t have a scalable VPN access solution?
Simply fill out our quick form to watch our On-Demand Webinar Series Now.
If you have any questions about the topics covered in these webinars, please do not hesitate to get in touch.