Security, Compliance, and Identity Workshops
Steeves and Associates have received engineering-led training from Microsoft to deliver valuable workshops to educate, empower and enable your team to secure your organization now and into the future. Explore the security workshops below and contact us to schedule yours today!
Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop
Steeves and Associates delivers this informative workshop over 2-days to enable you to secure your organization’s data, infrastructure and people, regardless of where everyone is working. Schedule your workshop now to learn from agile work scenarios and securely enable employee productivity with Microsoft 365. Our security experts deliver this interactive secure remote working workshop to enable your team to:
- Incorporate your business objectives and envision priority scenarios
- Define activation plans to enable your workforce to work securely from anywhere
- Assess and mitigate risks to achieve a successful deployment and adoption of Microsoft 365
Book Your Secure Work from Anywhere Workshop Today >>
EndPoint Management Workshop
This three-day engagement from Steeves and Associates will equip and enable your team with the training they need to manage users’ devices, apps, and identities from anywhere. Join us for an interactive EndPoint Management workshop to:
- Learn how to improve current endpoint and device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager best practices
- Discover existing endpoints using your tenant capabilities, and how to protect your organization from threats
- Secure identities with multifactor authentication and automatic, risk-based conditional access from any device
- Enable workforce productivity by providing access to the apps they need to use on whichever device they choose
Book Your EndPoint Management Workshop Today >>
Microsoft Security Workshop
The Microsoft Security Workshop delivered by Steeves and Associates is designed to assess your security needs and explore advanced Microsoft Security products that help address your organization’s specific needs. The workshop is intended to be delivered as a three-day engagement that includes:
- Understanding your security goals and objectives
- Identifying security threats using a Microsoft 365 E5 trial
- An overview of the Microsoft Security end-to-end story
- Exploring product capabilities through newly designed rich demos
- Developing joint plans and recommending next steps
- Optional Azure Sentinel Add-on Workshop Available
Book Your Security Workshop Today >>
Compliance Data Risk Workshop
The Compliance Data Risk Management Workshop is designed to help you understand the compliance risks to the data in your modern work environments. It helps you discover how to address these compliance risks through Microsoft 365 E5-associated technologies. With the Compliance Data Risk Management Workshop, you can:
- Uncover data risks
- Discover and classify data
- Increase your confidence and mitigate risks
- Use data-driven analytics and visualization
- Identify compliance solutions in Microsoft 365
- Reduce data risks and help meet compliance expectations
Book Your Compliance Data Risk Workshop Today >>
The Microsoft Identity Workshop is designed to help you assess the maturity of your identity estates. By using Secure Score and application discovery tools, your FastTrack Ready Partner helps you gain visibility into your current identity estates and helps you define clear next steps and the best ways to mitigate risks. This workshop gives you:
- An understanding of your identity goals and objectives
- An evaluation of your current and desired identity postures
- Insights into your application estates
- Joint deployment plans based on key results, recommendations, and next steps
Book Your Identity Workshop Today >>
Not Sure Which Microsoft Security Workshop to Choose?
We can help you select the best workshop for your organization’s security needs and goals.
EndPoint Management Implementation
Protect your organization’s critical network endpoints and devices against potential cyber threats and security breaches with Steeves and Associates’ EndPoint Management + Security Service. Take the hassle out of EndPoint Management and get help from EndPoint Management experts to secure your organization with this two-week implementation that includes:
- A full endpoint and device management audit to identify and detect potential risks.
- Creation and assistance in the implementation of your Azure Empowered EndPoint Management tailored plan.
- Delivery of your optional Azure Empowered EndPoint Management Service Best Practices 2-Hour Workshop Session.
- Scheduling of your tri-annual EndPoint Management infrastructure review to highlight newly available features in Azure AD, Intune and ConfigMgr.
Microsoft Security Solutions Delivered by Steeves and Associates
Identity Protection & Access Management
Cloud Security Solutions
With the increase in remote teams, it’s important to bring an increased level of security to user sign-ins and transactions. We offer robust identity protection and Microsoft security solutions such as Azure Active Directory, Multi-factor Authentication, Conditional Access, Intune and more to give you unparalleled control over user accessibility, information security and data protection.
Get on top of suspicious activity and prevent attacks before they occur with Microsoft Cloud App Security solutions. Enable and secure your organization with threat protection on all of your environment’s access points. Regardless of where you are on your cloud journey, we’ll help you to understand your digital information estate and work with your team to implement a robust Microsoft security setup.
|Integrated Threat Protection
Get visibility across all your resources and respond to threats quickly with Microsoft security solutions delivered by Steeves and Associates. We’ll help you achieve a bird’s-eye view across your organization with Azure Sentinel, giving you smarter and faster response times. We’ll help you configure Microsoft Defender to deliver effective security across your end-user environments from one single console to prevent, detect and quickly react to threats. Get started with a Microsoft Security Assessment today.
We have the expertise you need to protect and secure your organizational information whether it’s located in Azure, Microsoft 365 or Windows. Our experienced team will work with you to assess your needs and provide the optimal solution to protect your organization. Whether you need help preventing the accidental sharing of information, controlling sensitive data in the cloud or preventing the inappropriate use of data, we have the tools, technology and expertise you need. Get started with a Security Assessment today.
We Are Data Protection + Information Security Experts that deliver robust services to protect and defend your organization.
Get started with a Microsoft Security Assessment Today >>
Get Secure with Steeves and Associates, the Trusted Partner for all your Data Protection and Security Needs.