Are You Ready to Harness the Power of the Cloud with
Microsoft Azure is a powerful platform and it can be daunting to know where to get started. Azure experts at Steeves and Associates are here for you every step of the way, to help, guide and advise you as you plan your move to Azure. Get in touch to start reaping the benefits of Microsoft Azure today!
Explore Some of the Azure Solutions Delivered by
Steeves and Associates
Are you looking to move to a hybrid cloud solution? Our Microsoft Azure experts have seen it all before, no matter how complex your infrastructure. Microsoft Azure is adaptive to the most convoluted environments on-premises, in the cloud or multi-cloud. No matter how complex your architecture, you can be assured that our Azure experts will overcome challenges whilst delivering robust security.
Protect your hybrid cloud environment from cyberthreats with Azure Defender, a built-in tool that provides threat protection and cybersecurity for organizations using Azure on-premises, cloud or multi-cloud. We’ll integrate Azure Defender with Azure Security Center, to protect your data, scan for vulnerabilities and detect unusual activity to keep your organization safe in the cloud.
Azure Active Directory
|Azure Sentinel is Microsoft’s Azure security analytics platform. Azure Sentinel uses AI and big data to enhance your threat detection, helping you to respond smarter and faster if a cyberthreat presents itself. Azure Sentinel works by collecting data from all users, devices and applications, and constantly monitors to detect unusual activity. Contact us to book your Azure Sentinel workshop today!
|Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s cloud-based identity and access management service. When implemented correctly, Azure AD can help you streamline processes and improve productivity. If your organization needs support with planning, designing and consolidating Azure Active Directory, then our expert team at Steeves and Associates is here to help.
|Steeves and Associates can secure your network with a virtual private network (VPN) gateway to send encrypted traffic between an Azure virtual network and an on-premises location over the Internet. Azure VPN gateway enables you to send encrypted traffic between Azure virtual networks over the Microsoft network.
|Migrate to Microsoft Azure with help from the Azure experts at Steeves and Associates. Azure and its many services are complex and it’s important to get it right from the get-go to ensure your organization can benefit from all Azure has to offer. Don’t go it alone, we will smooth your transition to Azure and provide expert advice every step of the way.
Get Started with an Azure Cloud Transformation Workshop
Are you ready to start your Microsoft Azure cloud journey? Steeves and Associates delivers unparalleled Cloud Consulting expertise as the 1st Microsoft Cloud Partner in Canada. Our 1-Day Azure Cloud Transformation Workshop will give you the technical knowledge, know-how, and strategic plan to begin your move to Azure.
“Everything looks good so far, no complaints or problems with our migration from Azure AD Federation Services to Azure Active Directory.
I’ve never had such a smooth transition with a Microsoft system. Thank you very much for all your help and ..patience!”
– Mihai Adomnica, Division Manager, Infrastructure Services (Lead), McElhanney Ltd.
Why Choose Microsoft Azure for Your Organization?
Microsoft Azure is a flexible cloud platform that enables organizations to build, deploy, host and manage applications across a global network of datacenters securely managed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Azure offers a number of services that can be of huge benefit to your organization, including:
- Cost Savings: Azure’s pay-as-you-go pricing means you only pay for what you use, providing the opportunity for immediate cost savings as you are only spending on what matters most to your organization. Plus, you can easily scale costs up or down depending on your requirements.
- Availability: Microsoft Azure services are available globally and offer high availability and redundancy with over 160 physical data centers around the world to optimally drive your cloud operations. Choose the best region for your needs based on technical and regulatory considerations including data residency, compliance requirements, and latency.
- Customization: Azure is open-source and supports all languages and frameworks. With Microsoft Azure, your options truly are limitless. You can build what you want, how you want and deploy it wherever you want. Steeves and Associates will enable your organization to achieve the customizations that make the most sense for your needs.
- Reliability: Microsoft Azure’s end-to-end robust backup and disaster recovery capabilities are integrated directly into the Azure platform to simplify data recovery for your peace of mind. Get back up and running in a timely, organized manner with Microsoft Azure.
- Security & Trust: Azure delivers state-of-the-art security with a team of more than 3,500 global cybersecurity experts that work together to protect your data. Azure Security Center provides advanced threat protection across your hybrid workloads in the cloud (whether they’re on Azure or not) as well as on-premises.
Azure Immersion Workshops
Azure experts at Steeves and Associates deliver specialized Azure workshops to enable your team to do more with Microsoft Azure. Whether you’re looking for expert support to migrate apps and databases to Azure, .NET App modernization or designing and implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure on Azure, Steeves and Associates has the knowledge and know-how, backed by Microsoft, to enable your team to achieve more with Microsoft Azure.